about me

Thursday, March 29, 2012

so i thought i will give it a try...isn't that a nyce thot=)

yes...as the title says...so i thought i will give blogging a try... am finding way way in this blogging world by tip toeing through it ;) my major inspirations are some of the diy blogs like young house love.com>>  thank you Sherry and John and lil Clara<< u guys are my very reason why i thought of giving blogging a try!!! =)
mine will not really me about diy...but more about pouring my everyday life in the new house : we are in the attempts of making a home, staying frugal to the fullest=) coz i enjoy saving $$$, well who doesn't, because those savings really go to vacations and my adorable daughter!! 

oh well so apart from working part time...i am home in our new house with some land..that we just bought a few months ago>>>CASH!!! =) the big happiness of frugal living!  we are painting the walls...one wall a day...i know doesn't sound good...but the daughter loves painting the same walls we are painting...and that daughter( our only bumble bee) loves messy painting!! so painting now progresses only when she is napping!!

my husband loves farm life and us...all and most of what he takes care off is  us( me and our bumble bee chicka, some chickens and roosters and some goats and their babies, some pheasants and some doves, also hes into tropical fishes ( am one of those>>lolz just kidding) so he has 2 big fish tanks...more about all this later!! so yeah his hands are full....mine is a little on the other side of full...and so here iam trying my luck at blogging!!=) 

the above is the picture taken while we were on our way home from san francisco a few days ago!! theres so much to pour here.. i will one at a time!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment